Lead - TA at Technoscience
Views:769 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Supply Chain Management - Chemical Industry (15-20 yrs)
Head - Supply Chain (SCM)
- Streamline, manage and execute the process of Demand - Supply Chain and Align Logistics to ensure on time deliveries to clients and commercially competitive freight costs
SKILLS & COMPETENCY REQUIRED :
- Strategic Cost effective buyer with a clear thinking process based citing global scenario to bring about the best, under the circumstance for the organization.
- Should be able to develop Alternate sourcing options. Managing Global & Local Distribution network of Hazardous Goods to include Logistics & Warehousing .
- Be able to assess the most cost effective way of executing customer needs via efficient warehousing proposals.
- Should be able to use tools like Reverse auctions .
- Should have reasonably good relations with Suppliers & Shipping lines & Freight forwarders & be able to Liase with authorities like Customs Commissioner / Development Commissioner etc. & be able to know the benefits & liabilities of EOU Demand Planning (short term and long term)
- Supervise demand planning, capacity planning, volume allocation and provide inputs for intermediates purchase to materials department Production Planning & Control
- Receiving Sales Forecast from the Sales Dept. and based on the same coordinate the efforts of Production, Stores, Materials and QA departments to align the customer and ACPL needs. Conduct PPC meetings regularly New Project Management
- Drive new projects as and when they are launched like TCM, SEZ(WH), EOU, ERP etc.
- Team Development, Guide and develop second line and manage the team with optimum Productivity Negotiation Team Development & Management Vendor Development, SAP.
- Should be able to drive the function in line with Goal operating standards like ISO / RC etc.
- Should be able to Budget the Raw materials & Logistics / Warehousing demand & drive the function in line with it Complete coordination for delivery reliability
- Liaison with Operations, Factory, Freight Forwarders, Shipping Companies to meet the delivery schedules and ensure customer satisfaction
QUALIFICATION : Any Graduate + MBA
EXPERIENCE : 15+ Years of similar experience (Chemical Industry preferred)