Proprietor at Talent Connectors
Views:4107 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Supply Chain/Logistics & Warehousing - Biscuit Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
Opportunity with one of the Global Leading FMCG Company.
Head Supply Chain Management India (Logistics & Warehousing) for global leading biscuit manufacturing company.
Preferred Qualification: MBA/PGDM from premium institute/NITIE only.
Prior experience of work in the FMCG/Food sector only.
- Incumbent would lead the SCM function end to end through strategically strengthening.
- Demand Planning, distribution network expansion and management with strong leadership skills.
- Develop systems & processes around Distribution.
- Service to sales organization, Inventory Management, Physical Distribution cost and total material cost savings are the key deliverables.
- Demand Planning & Forecasting.
- Demand Management.
- Primary & Secondary Freight upto CFA level.
- Inventory Management.
- Responsible for SCM Budget & cost optimization.
- Lead Optimization initiatives.
Reporting to / Supervised by: Director Sales.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.