Head - Supply Chain - Hospitality (8-14 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - Operations
Skills - Distribution, E-Commerce, Logistics, Operations, SKU, Procurement, Supply Chain, Cloud Kitchen, Restaurant, Hospitality, Fulfillment Centre, e-Fulfillment, Control Tower
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Develop a world-class Supply Chain system which shall be replicable not only across India but also other geographies. You will create a unified supply chain ecosystem that acts as an umbrella across all the brands to assist the growth of the network as well as creating multiple additional brands through the same pipeline.
Client Details :
Our client is an Indian multinational and a market leader in the Hospitality segment. With their presence in more than 20 cities of India, they are posed to have their best year and have aggressive growth plans for India. This growth will be supported by the presence of a robust Supply Chain system to cater to their business. They are looking to hire a Head of Supply Chain, based out of Mumbai.
As the Head of Supply Chain, reporting to the India CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Driving the attainment of company performance, profitability and efficiency in regard to all purchasing, including but not limited to food, beverage, packaging, capex items etc
- Maximizing efficiency and cost optimization in the supply chain, and improving accuracy and results through a collaborative approach with vendors/suppliers
- Implementing latest best practices in regard to technology, inventory and demand management, and compliance management across the group
- Lead annual tender/quarterly/ monthly negotiations with suppliers
- Support all business verticals and departments through prompt, efficient and cost-effective procurement of the right quality products
- Auditing Standard Operating Procedures across supply chain
- Managing and optimizing/minimizing transportation and other direct / indirect (or hidden) costs in the supply chain
- Developing positive, long term and strong relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Ensuring strict compliance with regulations, and group standards
- Drive operational excellence and best practices to improve purchasing and other costs
- 8-14 years of experience in an E-Commerce/FMCG set up with a key focus on Logistics, Distribution and managing the overall Supply Chain. The candidate should come with a sizeable span of control as part of the current supply chain role and large complexity/number of SKU's managed.
- The role involves strong financial, analytical and P&L skills besides ability to work in multi-functional teams. In depth knowledge of the latest supply chain/logistics processes & current best practices is desired. Good people handling skills / interpersonal relations coupled with a Masters in Operations is a great to have.
Job Offer :
Opportunity to work in a fast-growing organization in a high visibility role having a direct impact on the success of the business operations.
Contact - Pragya Rathor - +91 (0) 22 4236 3356