Recruiter at Confidential
Views:5571 Applications:814 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:812
Head - Supply Chain - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
- This position will lead and direct all facets of supply chain management including, but not limited to, Procurement,Planning, Logistics and Material Management for the Business. The role will be required to work with a wide network of cross functional stakeholders to drive the Strategic Business Agenda.
- As a leader, the role would involve team management, and channeling the team towards a more agile and reliable supply chain. Also should be able to coach and groom his team members.
- Ensure the Inventory turn over ratio is maintained as intended. Identify opportunities to improve the same
- Ensure the operations cost - Logistics (across plants, sales, retail, export and import) is complied to the defined budget.
- Ensure the purchase activities are being carried out on timely manner. Ensure the sourcing and procurement activities are executed in strategic manner
- Ensure that there is no penalty due to delay in the payment by the company to any supplier.
- Drive the improvement initiatives across critical functions.
- Ensure that the delivery of the required materials is reached on time (Plant to Distributor/Retailer)
- Ensure the materials required for each plant, retail outlets are reached on time
- Ensure the target for plan vs actual across all the plants are within the limit intended
- Ensure the inventory norms - RM, PM, FG is met as per the defined target.
- Ensure any customer complaints related to transport and logistics are addressed in timely manner
- Ensure all the losses are captured and reported against the missed orders across all products.
- Ensure the reports, documents and other legal/compliance requiems are submitted, approved and released on time to ensure smooth operations
- Support the Top management in defining the performance, incentives and promotions decision.
Skills and Attributes :
- Adequate knowledge of various models of supply chain ambient, short shelf life, perishables will be preferred
- Strong understanding of multiple channels - Urban, Rural, CSD, GT, MT
- Working knowledge of Demand forecasting and supply chain management orientation
- Experience in Working on multi category product supply chain with exposure to AI, Algorithm tools and processes