Recruitment at Riteconnect HR Services
Views:1845 Applications:628 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Head - Supply Chain & Distribution/Field Support - FMCG (8-17 yrs)
1. Aligns with the organization 3 year business plan to help formulate the short term and long term strategy for distribution and the allocated categories
2. Lead the execution of the long term strategies for distribution and the allocated categories
3. Drive identification and implementation of initiatives to support achievement of profitability objectives
4. Continually assess changes in market and supplier environment and revisit the category strategy for long term competitive advantage
5. Holds accountability for the performance of the entire distribution network as per the defined metrics of assured supply, quality and cost. Is responsible for setting up appropriate review mechanisms (Quarterly reviews, Annual reviews, Supplier Performance Index etc) with the distribution partner. KPIs for the role being OTIF, Forecast Accuracy, inventory days etc.
6. Lead the negotiation process with distribution partner to effectively manage annual distribution budgets
7. Leads change and innovation that leads to predictable & competitive costs to the system by working with the distribution partner on areas like network optimization, pricing protocols, technological innovations, productivity etc
8. Holds accountability for the quality performance of the distribution system measured by the companys Distribution Quality Management Program audits and ensures 100% compliance to the companys system quality expectations
9. Leads the field distribution team in meeting the service expectations of the restaurants in the market
10. Liaises with the market managers and identifies market level opportunities on costs and service levels.
11. Guides the field support team to analyze restaurant P&Ls and identify opportunities to optimize costs and drive efficiencies and to implement the distribution systems and policies
12. Tracks changes in government policies across regions to identify opportunities arising out of taxation
13. Manage the allotted category of food products from a strategic and operational perspective.
14. Formulate and execute long term category strategies in order to deliver on the long term goals of assured supply and predictable and competitive pricing
15. Understand the product portfolio in details, understand the suppliers value chain and identify risks and opportunities on both capacities as well as costs
16. Tracks industry and global raw material trends to take optimal decisions on commodity positons
17. Support the QA team and guide suppliers to implement the companys quality systems to ensure consistent and best in class products
18. Manage & nurture supplier relationships as the foundational element of the companys Supply Chain
19. Perform the role of a people manager for the department :
a. Manage and support recruitment, set KRA's for direct reports, monitor overall department KRA's, conduct performance appraisal
b. Oversee team development and drive motivation levels of the team
c. Monitor team welfare, facilitate complaint resolution to manage efficiency levels and drive timely delivery of all operational targets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.