Lead Consultant at Persolkelly
Views:853 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Supply Chain - Auto (18-22 yrs)
- Drive standardization of Inbound and Outbound processes and leverage them to scale execution.
- Maintain the relations with third party logistics provider and oversee their operations as per the KPIs.
- Define the service level of different materials and components.
- Ensure that the service level standards for inbound and returnable packaging are satisfied.
- Upgrade the supply chain periodically to keep the cost and quality at the optimal level.
- Operational & tactical responsibility for planning & control of shipments.
- Ensure excellent service to the stakeholder throughout the shipment process including quick response and resolution of inquiries.
- Drive risk mitigation programs by evaluating and awarding contracts to third party logistics firms for warehousing and spare parts delivery.
- Oversee the onboarding of vendors for direct delivery at the facility.
- Implement new inbound and outbound processes and develop new projects on process centralization and continuous improvement.
- Monitor and forecast.
- Monitor supply networks and stock levels to ensure compliance with targets.
- Develop internal capability to forecast the required quantities and ensure minimal inventory holdup at any node.