Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at AVTAR Career Creators
Views:3746 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Stress Testing - BFSI (15-28 yrs)
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Experience of planning & stress testing exercises, knowledge of regulatory requirements i.e. BoE Stress Testing, ICAAP requirements at another major firm
- Knowledge of key components of Capital Stress testing i.e. Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Income forecasting, Capital Requirements etc.
- Transformational experience including continuous process improvement programs.
- Extensive experience in executing upon regulatory requirements and establishing positive engagement with regulators.
- Excellent people management skills, with the ability to broker decisions with varied teams across the bank
- Conscientious, disciplined and detailed where necessary
- A proactive, self-starter, who is can be relied upon to act on initiative
- Highly developed problem solving skills. Demonstration of proposing innovative solutions to problem statements or facilitating SME judgements to arrive at appropriate conclusions
- Ability to understand and analyse complex problems and execute a plan to deliver effective tactical and strategic solutions.
- Operating at varying levels of detail (strategic to close attention) and able to prioritise key activities globally.
- Demonstration of delivery of quality outputs to tight timeframes.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
Technical / Qualifications:
- Broad knowledge of all banking products, business flows and technologies
- Good understanding and experience of regulatory capital and stress testing requirements
- Experience of planning and forecasting disciplines
- Experience of delivering strategic change
- Excellent business judgement and a willingness to exercise it
- Extensive working experience in large scale (cross divisional/multiple geographies) projects/programs