Consultant at Expertus Consulting
Views:3273 Applications:860 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:624
Head - Strategy - Pharma/Agriculture/Life Sciences (15-20 yrs)
Head Strategy - Pharma/Agriculture/Life Science
Key responsibility :
- This role is the right hand resource for the CEO and will lead/design a path to growth and profitability amidst competition and constant change and come up with actionable recommendations.
- Since creating shared alignment is important, this role must be able to work with and influence people across entire organizations and beyond - thats the heart of the job.
- Leading Business Development & M&A is an important aspect. The incumbent shall drive AOP to achieve organizational objectives.
- In the Business Development responsibility he/she investigates value propositions associated with product or corporate acquisitions, introducing new products to markets, and expanding into new markets with an objective to gain market share and maximize profitability, and executes plans to make those objectives achievable.
Key Pillars of the role :
- Focus on all horizons Short, medium and long term
- Balance strategy formulation and execution.
- Exert influence appropriately.
- Knowledge in other functional areas that are central like Technology, HR, Analytics etc.
- Ideally 15 years of experience (Batch 2005-08) with a mix of consulting and industry exposure.
- Preferred experience in agriculture business and food commodity
- Attitude and passion are absolutely key. Experience in rural will be a vital advantage.