Head - Strategy & Sales at Right Hire Recruitment Services
Views:587 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Strategy/Operations - Technology Firm (18-25 yrs)
Leading technology company is seeking a experienced and talented leader with pedigree for head of strategy and operations for India business. The leader will have to be responsible for the environmental and competitive analysis,annual long range planning process, organizational scale up to cater to the growth, operational cadence and driving key cross functional key growth programs and initiatives.
This role will partner with the GM and executive leadership team to drive business strategy, planning and and operational excellence. This leader will partner with sales, finance,marketing, IT and HR to drive business rhythm.
The ideal candidate must has a proven record of driving strategic decisions by using models and deploying deep analyses for recommending sound decisions.
- Bachelor's degree with an MBA or equivalent degree
- 15+ years of work experience in consulting firm, investment banking or private equity firm or in a corporate development or strategy role
- stakeholder management experience in a cross functional environment
- people manager experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience solving business problems (commercial, operational, organizational) and providing practical business insights from data
- Strong aptitude for operations and attention to details
- Strong analytical skills and Excel excel knowledge with SQL and salesforce knowledge