Owner at Corporate Search
Views:1873 Applications:476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Head - Strategy - Management Consulting (12-15 yrs)
- Responsible for formulation, development and implementation of both short-term and long-term strategic business objectives in consultation with management. Support the leadership team to define strategy and new operating model that support current needs and the future business priorities
- Defines potential business models in order to realize profitability opportunities. Directs the operational efforts supporting new business development, strategic initiatives and business performance management.
- Reviews, and recommends improvement of business plans and operations; this includes assessment of organizational readiness for, and exercise of, operational agility and flexibility.
- Identifies and refines business goals, and develops and implements jointly with business partners. Executes projects and programs to achieve those goals.
- Engages with business partners to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to execution. Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- Collaborates with key internal leaders and stakeholders to ensure that there is a free flow of ideas and information across the business, leading to suitable strategy formulation and overall business performance enhancement.
- Carry out research and data collection to identify patterns that help business take right decision
- Bring in the outside in perspective and drive change
- Promote and foster an environment of innovation to deliver new solutions which help improve scale and efficiency, business growth and performance
- Graduation and MBA from a top university
- 12+ years of experience with at least six years of working experience in strategic management in a management consulting with proven knowledge of financial services industry
- Leading and developing team of high performers and having an ability to inspire and move cross-functional teams
- Strategic and creative thinker, be result-driven, be self-motivated and proactive, have strong and innovative problem
- Ability to deal with ambiguities and operate in a fast-changing environment
- Work with various teams across global locations
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal skills and communication skills
Comp 1 Cr +
Apply or refer to with ctc drawn
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.