Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:929 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Strategic Sourcing - Electrical/Electronics/Consumer Durables/Manufacturing (12-25 yrs)
Responsible for Global Category strategy preparation and implementation.
- Drive global centralized purchase negotiation of spend with global suppliers.
- Lead negotiation team setup, set negotiation strategy, drive process execution, leverage pricing models, new suppliers introductions.
- Spend/Saving tracking reporting in saving tool. average price tracking monthly basis. improvement actions identification and execution.
- Supply base management and review the performance of strategic suppliers.
- Supplier Performance monitor and actions identification improvement of performance. regular review with supplier.
- Category Source plan creation and execution and Ensure results cost, saving, Quality and supply availability within the source plan.
- Capacity review with suppliers.
Ensure the supply availability as per demand.
- Review with supply market challenges of category by subcategories with suppliers, along with technical team. Life cycle status and market updates provide input in Global Category strategy.
- Risk identification supply market changes capacity and EOL of components and legacy technology, single/sole source components. Identification of mitigation actions and alternate supplier qualification.
- Supplier escalation review shortage and capacity availability. Ensure supply available as per demand.
- Lead time standardization of sub-categories.
- Identification Potential New challenger supplier for subcategories and introduce into Category strategy.
- NPI Programs support, new parts price negotiation. Engage RD starting of production introduction to secure right cost at beginning.
- Release RFX to Recommended suppliers for new Programs and negotiate prices road map for long term.
- Category input provide to New programs review with Technical Expert team. Lead time trend, multisource and supply availability, capacity.
- Supplier Risk Assessment update and identification of risk, mitigation action execution.
- Financial Health score review with High-risk supplier.
- Quarterly business review with Strategic Supplier.
- Cost management of tracking of high-volume products spend of category components and identification of cost Reduction activities to improve TCO.
- Develop cost model sheets of commodities drive price negotiation of suppliers.
- TPV (Total Purchase Value) adder reduction actions identification and implementation.
- Strong knowledge Procurement tools and Process Source to Pay(S2P) and S2C Process.
BE / Btech - Electrical / Electronics