Head - Solar Operations - Infrastructure Firm (18-30 yrs)
- Lead the organization's operations team (engineering, project management, quality, O&M, SCM)
- Have deep solar industry relationships across operations
- Managing a departmental operating budget and managing cost to be within or below budget. Developing and implementing cost reduction initiatives.
- Ability to scope and structure complex projects and manage multiple teams
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you can influence, build rapport and get through to people at all levels of the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.