Head - Shared Services Center - Finance & Accounts (15-25 yrs)
Job Description -
Role : Head Shared Services Centre
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : CA/ ICWA / MBA (full time)
Experience : 15+ years
Mandatory Skills :
- Recent Experience in setting up shared service in Finance & Accounts
- Multiple setting up SSC experience will be ideal.
Last 5-7 years in setting up and managing Shared Services operations delivery, with experience of some successful process transitions, commercial proposal making and business development
- Finance & Accounts domain experience must -10 -12 years of functional experience in large, reputed multi-sector organizations in Finance & Accounts
- Must be from domestic or International KPO / BPO company.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Oversight and management of SSC Ops heads for F&A, HR and Procurement.
- Scale up from 100 FTEs currently to 500 FTEs.
SSC Operations and Center Management :
- Lead and provide oversight for all management and administrative functions for smooth delivery of SSC Operations across service lines.
- Drive coordination between Enterprise IT, Group FMS for SSC operations review and resolution of challenges.
- Coordinate and liaise with SSC HR and Payroll teams for continuous monitoring of SSC Employee operations costs and reporting.
- Continuously review and monitor SSC Financials.
- Drive SSC BHR and TA Teams in coordination with HR, F&A and Procurement Services operations head for necessary people supply chain management effectiveness.
SSC Partner and Vendor Management :
- Responsible for management of all SSC related contract and vendor relationships.
- Work with group CPD, GIL and organizations for effective processing of vendor payments.
- Review and monitor vendor performance as per contractual SLAs
- Provide oversight of all front office operations (mailroom centre, onsite deployment,etc) for SSC
Stakeholder and Customer Management
Quality and Compliance
Innovation and Excellence
SSC Transition and Project Disha Operations Support
SSC Billing and Receivables Management