Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1829 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Head - Services Management Center - CSD - Telecom (14-20 yrs)
Position Title: Head- Services Management Center (CSD), General Manager for B2B Business
- The Service Management center head primarily deals with customers, vendors, engineers and the whole technical team.
- The main aim of his coordination is to ensure that the networking system runs efficiently without interruption.
- He also manages the business process in the organization.
- He/She also ensures that the systems and technology used are constantly upgraded to remain relevant in the job
- Focus on solutions which are innovative to resolve networking problems & ensure enhance experience to the customer
- Ensuring that customer needs are properly defined and satisfactorily met. He/She implements and evaluates the working of networking systems. He/She stays abreast of new technologies emerging in the industry.
- Acumen: He/She should have excellent working knowledge on various IP network technologies and good exposure on network security .The success of a the role depends on his knowledge of the industry and his level of experience in the field. Incumbent should have a good understanding of the industry and hands on knowledge of networking protocols
- Customer Satisfaction: Every process should be designed to ensure enhance customer satisfaction
- Key KPIs: Incumbent should be able to drive his team to ensure all resolutions related to business circuits are done within SLA
Bachelor Degree of Commerce/ Engineering & MBA
Experience: 15-20 years of customer service experience, exposure in technology domains across industries
Team Size: 40+
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.