Head - Service Operations (2-13 yrs)
Role: Head Service Operations
Type: Full Time
Job description :
- 2+ years of experience in Managed Service Operations and experience in design, implementation, consulting, infrastructure, and/or cloud service system administration.
- Ideal candidate must possess customer facing skills to represent Umbrella effectively within a customers environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding incidents, trade-offs, best practices, compliance frameworks and risk management.
- Excellent client communication and presentation skills. Comfortable with small and large audiences.
- Experience in managed service delivery management.
- Consulting experience for a Cloud Service Provider.
- Experience in Service Level Reviews, reporting and management.
- Ability to multitask and complete projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Work closely with other Umbrella teams to ensure that all changes to a customer's environments are smoothly carried out while meeting service level agreements.
- Earn a trusted client advisory relationship with our clients and team.
- Work with SDMs and customers to provide visibility and guidance around their Services account through regular operational service reviews and reporting.
- Work with the customers on strategic initiatives along with SDMs.
- Be the voice of the customer and work with internal Umbrella resources to ensure that the customer's SLAs are met.
- Participate in customer requested meetings (onsite or via phone).
- Provide oversight of escalation, prioritization, and drive customer communication during critical events.
- Proficient in communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.