Head - Service Delivery - Telecom (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Telecom / ISP
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- The Head of Service Delivery will have responsibility and accountability for all service management functions ensuring that they are delivered in line with ITILv3 standards and operating model. Subject matter expertise in IT Services Management (ITSM) and Delivery, application support, Service Resiliency, Design thinking, Service Automation and developing cost effective solutions to meet customer business requirements.
Our client is a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services with operations in 18 countries across the globe.
- Defines multi-year strategy and vision, supported by measurable goals and objectives, for the IT Service Management business capability (people, process, data, technology)
- Lead Global IT in modernizing, streamlining and automating common ITIL processes to increase efficiency, effectiveness and simplicity in how we work.
- Partners with strategic IT and Business stakeholders, ensuring team is evaluating, inspecting and identifying all risks and issues.
- Responsible for overseeing process development, outcome definition, reporting, measurement and continuous improvement across core ITIL processes.
- Establish Incident, Problem and Request prioritization guidelines and escalation procedures in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Maintain relationship with strategic vendors and service providers to fully understand service offerings and to drive service enhancement and continuous improvements.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT or Business Related field or equivalent work experience.
- 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 10 years of experience in managing multiple, medium to large, production operations teams, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Strong background in ITIL or similar process oriented framework.
- People management experience providing leadership across multiple IT disciplines with proven ability to manage a distributed team. Ability to motivate individuals and groups as well as address personnel performance situations.
- Experience in managing and collaborating with third party vendors in a global, managed services environment.
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading organizations in the telecommunications industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohona Sahoo on +91 124 452 5457
Contact - Mohona Sahoo - +91 124 452 5457
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.