Talent Advisor at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:267 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Service Delivery - OSS/BSS (15-30 yrs)
About this opportunity:
We are looking for a highly motivated and outcome-based individual to take up the position of Head of SDH OSS/BSS Hub, to work on the establishment and the growth of the unit to an established central delivery of OSS/BSS across the Market Area.
What you will do :
- Be an integral member of Service Delivery hub leadership team.
- Be a central part in defining and executing work package-based delivery of OSS/BSS network in the factory or delegated delivery model.
- Engage with Heads of Service Delivery, CU ICT/PD, CU domain technical experts to ensure we are identifying critical opportunities that require either technical governance of OSS/BSS Central Factory Delivery or Delegated Delivery support for the success of the program.
- Support our Market Area and Customer Unit teams in pre-sales activities via delivery model definition, - technical reviews, customer demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, and accurate costing for areas identified as delegated delivery/factory model delivery in OSS/BSS domain.
- Engage with SA/BA counterparts to ensure we are maximizing our opportunities for collaboration, feeding back critical MA requirements, and capturing the latest solution and product strategies into MOAI-based initiatives for CU consumption
- Be responsible for the well-being and career development of our people in line with company policies and to achieve our strategic objectives
- Collaborate with your peers to drive the delivery of best practices and promote technical excellence across the Market Area
- Driving the automation & Industrialization in OSS/BSS domain.
- Overall responsibility for delivery of defined work package and supporting CU to achieve the project/program goals with respect to functions, time, and budget, and for the progress of the project/program.
- Regular engagement with team & resource planning as per forecast
Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Analyse commercial trends and market dynamics with a commercial focus
- Proven track record and exceptional execution experience/capabilities using Agile methodologies, delivering large and complex projects/programs
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills including coaching & mentoring Skills with an ability to build consensus
- Excellent presentation, influencing and negotiation skills with very good partner management approach
You will bring:
Education: University degree or equivalent
Overall 14+ years' experience
- Consultative, extensive customer handling experience including C level
- Alteast 5 years of prior experience in having business and delivery ownership of OSS/BSS domain with a good understanding of customer requirements and demands.
- Prior experience in managing teams both direct and functional.
- Interest in SW Development technologies and trends, experience in implementing new ways of working and new tools.
- Proven experience in managing complex delivery programs for customers
- Very good understanding of our OSS/BSS domain, and Automation & Industrialization capabilities. Should have hands-on delivery experience working in OSS/BSS domain in his career.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.