Account manager at newway staffing solution private limmited
Views:516 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Head/Senior Manager/Team Lead - D2C - Broadband Business (5-15 yrs)
SENIOR MANAGER TEAM LEAD (DIRECT TO CUSTOMER D2C )
DTC Head :
About the job :
- D2C Head at is someone who is primarily responsible for running postpaid and broadband business of the company. In essence, this role majorly deals with high end customers.
- This role is responsible for catering the the highest 'Average Revenue per User' consumer.
- D2C Head is the one who is responsible to formulate strategy for the state and provide team with all possible support to execute the strategy in terms of Fiber Deployment, Manpower Requirement, escalation handling etc.
- A D2C Head is a 'manager of seasoned managers' and is also responsible for nurturing and growing the talent of his team.
- Apart from sales part of the job, this role also has a major focus towards 'service orientation' and 'customer obsession'.
- This role requires experience in leading large teams.
- A D2C Head typically contributes towards 50 Million revenue monthly directly to company's topline.
- A D2C Head is responsible for handling a team of 7 to 8 Zonal Managers directly, 40 to 50 on-roll employees indirectly and a total off-roll manpower of 1000-1500 people in form of CROs and XFEs. A state typically has 40-50 own retail stores and is continuously expanding the scope.
- The scope in terms of geographical areas is as diverse as size of different states of India.
- D2C Head has a direct reporting relationship to Circle CEO and National D2C Head and is expected to interact on a weekly basis with circle/company leadership
- We also offer opportunities to D2C Heads to have exposure in other 'Line of Businesses' unlike our competitors who offer single product exposure.
- There are abundant prospects for a D2C Head to explore in a single role, namely Postpaid, DTH, Payment Banks and Broadband.
- D2C Head also provides support to Prepaid side of business through complaint handling at stores.
- Design, plan and implement all store related activities to ensure revenue growth
- Review retail channel health & take necessary actions to drive width, depth and quality of channel
- Drive Gross additions, Quality sales metrics, NPS & compliance to regulatory norms in terms of customer acquisitions
- Coordinate & plan with the deployment team to ensure seamless fiber connectivity for the customer
- To ensure customer Satisfaction by keeping a check on complaints
- Custodian of overall business and connectivity of the zone
Team Management :
- Cascade / governance with the direct/indirect teams
- To have minimum attrition and maximum engagement scores
- Provide leadership pipeline at a national level
- Customer Obsession
- Business & Financial Acumen
- Service Orientation
- Ownership Mindset
- Navigating Change
- Collaboration & Influence
- Building Leaders
- Cross Functional Liaising
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.