Associate Director at BTI Executive Search
Views:276 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head/Senior Manager/Associate Director - Performance Marketing - B2B SaaS (7-12 yrs)
Role : Performance Marketing Head
Designation : Senior Manager / Associate Director, Performance Marketing
Reporting to : Marketing Head
Location : Bangalore
- Seeking a passionate and self driven Performance Marketing Leader with experience in multiple online marketing channels in driving traffic, new customer acquisition, retention and growth.
- The person would be responsible for driving traffic to the website, engaging prospective customers and being one of our customer acquisition champions.
- He/ she would have the freedom to dictate performance marketing strategies & develop plans to acquire new customers
- Candidate should be able to define an ambitious vision, goals & strategy as well as be able to execute these plans with excellence, deliver results and evaluate performance.
Primary Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of products, audiences & buyer personas.
- Leverage paid channels to drive top funnel, lead velocity and merchant conversions.
- Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation, and make optimization recommendations across the buyer's journey.
- Explore new channels for customer acquisition, Measure, track and report on performance marketing efforts through structured dashboards.
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the performance marketing function within the marketing team.
Behavioral Competencies & Skills:
- Creative & Assertive
- Ability to perform in adverse situations through out-of-box thinking
- Interpersonal awareness: to build, maintain and actively contribute to positive relationships
- Ability to deal with Ambiguity
- Proven Leadership skills & Effective execution ability
- Punctual with deadlines and deliverables
- Strong multi-faceted communications skills
- 7-12 years of overall professional experience.
- Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
- Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid channels with quantifiable results.
- Should have managed budgets upwards of INR 2 Crs/ month, teams of 5 people and more.
- Experience with paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads, etc), A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), User testing (eg. Hotjar), Marketing Automation (eg. Hubspot), etc.
- B2B/SAAS product experience would be a big plus.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.