Manager at Inflexon Point
Views:2507 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Secretarial - Power & Energy Sector - Diversified Group (10-17 yrs)
Our Client has a group of companies diversified into various businesses in sectors such as Renewable Energy, Hospitality, Education and Technology Services. Established in 1950, with decent track record in establishing and operating various businesses successfully with seasoned & professional management and with a team of over 1500 employees across business verticals.
The Power Sector company (Renewable Division) is one of the pioneers in Small Hydro Power generation in India and is the largest private hydropower supplier to Karnataka since inception. The Power company has expanded its foray into Wind and Solar Power with operating capacity over 500 MW and in the process of developing/implementing incremental capacity towards targeting 1000 GW shortly. They have Power assets spread across Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh & Gujarat with specialization in open access power sale model
Role: Head - Secretarial
- Over all Responsibility of secretarial function towards compliance of various statutory requirements under Companies Act, SEBI/RBI Guidelines, Investors relations etc.
- Conducting periodic Board Meetings, General Meetings
- Allotment of Securities including Equity Shares, CCDs, NCDs etc.
- Ensuring timely filing of security interest over loan facilities, Annual Filings etc.
- Review and finalization of Agenda papers, Notices, Directors Report & Minutes of Meetings
- Incorporation of new companies along with preparation of corporate actions
- Conversion of Public Ltd to Pvt Ltd and change in Registered office
- Coordination with Statutory Auditors on all secretarial compliance
- At least 10 years of experience in Secretarial function in leading companies
- Preferably Infrastructure background (Power/Roads/Airports/Metro Rail) with various subsidiary companies under Holdco Structure
- Excellent understanding of Companies Act, applicable SEBI/RBI Guidelines applicable for Public and Private Companies
- Excellent Drafting skills along with verbal communication skills to deal with various domestic/International Investors, Shareholders and Auditors
- Experience in Listings such as IPO/Bond placement