Principal Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:256 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Secretarial - Construction/Infrastructure Firm (18-25 yrs)
This position is responsible for end to end monitoring / ensuring compliance according to Companies Act 2013, and all applicable laws; Governance under listing agreements, Investment/shareholders' agreements for my client and its subsidiaries. Responsible for all secretarial related matters. He/she guides/monitors the company secretaries of SPVs in accomplishing their tasks. Is responsible for complying with strategic decisions of amalgamation/ merger/ demerger/ dis-investment /re-financing/ issuance of bonds/ NCD etc. This position is required to groom and nurture team of professionals.
Job Description :
- To support and implement all strategic decision of the Board, support and assist CFO in all related matters
- To draft and implement policy if any as per the Group policy and line with Statute
- To ensure fee rationalization of secretarial auditors, advisory counsels, and other external agencies involved in secretarial function
- To avoid penal charges, by guiding the team to file returns/forms within stipulated time
- To establish cordial interaction with offices of ROC, RD, CLB, OL. 2. To support, assist, and establish relationship with Joint venture partners/investment partners/Financial Institution etc.
- To establish interpersonal working relationship with Independent Directors of the client and its SPVs and to ensure operational convenience
- To interact & liaise with Central Depository Securities Limited (CDSL) / National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)/ Stock Exchanges/Registrar, Share Transfer Agent etc.
- To support and interact with internal customers of various department such as Project Offices, Finance and Legal
- To convene meetings of Board / Audit Committee/ Nomination & Remuneration Committee /Corporate Social Responsibility Committee / Independent directors and shareholders
- To monitor and to ensure timely filing of returns & Forms
- To ensure Corporate Governance and emphasis to comply with applicable laws.
- To monitor the Compliance Online-Portal by the CS team
- To obtain the compliance certificate and to place before the Board
- To ensure and sharing of adequate information, agenda & other documents for the meeting in advance; Planning structuring the Agenda, Board folders & convening of meetings
- To pro-actively information Seniors about compliance of many clauses of Investment Agreement/shareholders agreement
- To obtain opinion on strategic decision matters and support Board
- To create/maintain/monitor the Data Room (Digital Space) for sharing of documents relates to Board & Committee meetings of SPVs to the Independent Directors
Learning and Development:
- To be updated on company's act and groom the team on applicability of provisions, rules, regulations & Statues, drafting techniques