Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:1720 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Head - SBU - Pharmaceutical API (18-25 yrs)
Job Requirements :
- Manage the performance of the business processes and the performance of the management team and its individual members, for compliance with established company policies and objectives, and to identify opportunities for improvement and/or development.
- Ensuring the organization operates profitably and without compromising standards and financial results meet or exceeds plans and budgets through regular monitoring. Financial decision-making for the organisation within specific authorization limits.
- Reviewing the organisation's competitive environment and taking appropriate measures to maintain or increase competitive advantage thereby ensuring the organisation retains or improves its industry position. Taking a lead role in the establishment of Organisation's strategy and goals, as appropriate. Initiate short, medium and long-term strategies, action plans and targets in line with the defined vision, mission and values of the Company.
- Foster a success-oriented environment within the company without compromising standards.
- Developing and maintaining an effective senior leadership team. Providing leadership and direction to the senior leadership team to ensure business and operational strategies are executed in a manner that is in alignment with the Company's Strategic Plan.
- Human capital management responsibility (including resource and succession planning, employee engagement, skills development etc.).
- Identifying opportunities favourable to the expansion of the organisation's activities and preparing business cases for capital expenditures in support of profitable and sustainable growth.
- Responsible for the P & L account
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are understood and owned by the management and other employees.
- Representing the company with customers, regulatory agencies, government officials, business partners, professional associations, in various forums, to further the Company's objectives.
- Ensuring Statutory and Regulatory requirements for non-GXP (e.g. taxation compliance, employment standards regulations, employee safety regulations, environmental requirements) and GXP Matters are fulfilled always and the organisation retains its operating license approvals from the concerned bodies.
- Incumbent will have knowledge on product streams, have relevant contacts in the industry and be comfortable with marketing.
- New Business Development
- Supply Change Management
- Research & Development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.