Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:1938 Applications:601 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Sales Strategy - Consumer Facing Firm (10-20 yrs)
Sales Strategy Head - For an Established and Fast growing Consumer facing Firm - Mumbai !
Our client is an established, well-funded Consumer facing firm. They are innovating the landscape of the domain they are in and introducing many first time solutions for the Indian consumers. They are growing rapidly and are looking to hire a Head of Sales Strategy for the organization (Mumbai).
This is an opportunity to work with a Large brand which already has a National foot-print and has very ambitious growth plans.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Defining propositions which maximizes revenues
- Ensure Business Plans, Timelines, Budgets, Approvals, Cash flow, Project Readiness etc
- Maximize Operational Efficiencies & Resource Utilisation
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing Heads for planning and executing projects
- Bring together various teams operating to deliver differential objectives towards a common objective
- Project economics / NPV maximization
- Vision/Direction setting, monitoring, and coordination across functions
- Strategic Alliances, Sales Strategy co-ordination, Pricing, Marketing co-ordination
- Operational Oversight of the Sales process when needed
The ideal fit would be a candidate with:
- An MBA from a Top Tier MBA School
- 10+ years of experience
- Have good experience as a Sales Strategy Head in Mid to Large sized Organizations with visible brands
- Have experience in Startups, Realty, FMCG, Automobiles, MNCs, Corporate Houses etc
- Exp in Managing scale
- Great communication skills
- Be ready to relocate to Mumbai
- Do give me an indication of your current compensation
- For obvious reasons we will not be able to share the client's name till we have internally shortlisted your profile
- Your profile will NOT be shared with anyone without your consent
Zend Consulting Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.