HR at ThoughtBridge HR Solutions
Views:2400 Applications:553 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Sales & Marketing - FMCG (12-20 yrs)
To head and control Sales Function (end to end) and the company goals in a consistent and effective manner.
Minimum Requirements Leading and managing entire sales team to ensure profitable volumes.
18-20 years of overall experience in managing sales and sales operations of a large/medium size FMCG company as Profit Centre Head (3-5 years of African/East African experience preferable).
- Formulation of Sales Strategy for categories in consultation with Sales Managers and Area Sales Managers.
- Overall responsibility for driving category wise shares and sales.
- Responsible for distributors/wholesalers, key accounts, route sales, grocery, supermarkets, modern trade, hyper markets, hotels & institutions.
- MIS tracking and process improvement on sales achievements, coverage and productivity numbers.
- Market working with sales team to evolve effective trade marketing activities.
- Identify skill gaps and formulate/initiate training programs to develop the required skill sets within the sales team.
- Willing to travel extensively across the territory minimum 15 days a month.
- Managing timely credit recovery through Sales Managers and Assistant Sales Managers.