Partner & Director at iCube
Views:359 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Head - Sales & Marketing - B2B HR Technology Solutions (10-20 yrs)
iCube Consortium Pte Ltd. is a HCM Solutions company incorporated in Singapore and has its footprint in India, Malaysia, UAE and Mauritius. iCube has been awarded as Top 10 HR Technology Solutions Provider by CIO Outlook, APAC in 2019. iCube has a product vertical in which there are 2 HCM Diagnostic Tools (ICE Cube- and P3 - People Practice Pulse) and we have recently launched SolveCubeHR, an intelligent HR Marketplace platform.
We would now like to recruit a Head of Sales & Marketing, India and South Asia to form part of the India Subsidiary team, to support its business expansion. The ideal candidate is a person who is looking for the challenge that a start-up offers and is willing to grow with the company.
Key Responsibilities :
- Have in-depth knowledge of assigned accounts, understand and see customers problems and requirements and provide holistic solutions and a strong value proposition with all products and solutions to meet those requirements.
- Total and detailed account coverage of assigned account via white space analysis.
- Building and funnelling of sales opportunities via F2F, written, social media and tele communication.
- Close sales opportunities to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets in all range of products, solutions and services.
- Skill set to do Commercial/Large account selling, cross selling and drive a team selling environment and importantly hold valued conversations with C-levels.
- Built good rapport with relevant stake holders and C-levels across business units within assigned accounts.
- Formulate a good winning strategy and ensure participation for all proposals (including major RFPs) within the industry.
- Maintain good after sales service to existing customers to maintain retention.
- Develop and implement product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to increase market share
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share
- Ensures effective control of sales and marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee expansion of sales footprint
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Identify business opportunities in select geographies in the stated target markets
- Support in information gathering and evaluating business potential, to facilitate closure of new sales avenues.
- Ensure closing of negotiations and execution of sale, meeting with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Review and analyse sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
Candidate Specifications :
- Relevant business management qualifications
- 10 - 20 years of experience in business development, marketing and sales, of which at least three years needs to have been in a management capacity
- Experience in the IT/technology sales space essential
- Experience of selling HR related software/products, HR consulting will be a distinct advantage
- Strong eye for detail and an ability to anticipate and resolve issues ;a demonstrated capability of hands on problem solving with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Knowledge and experience with digital marketing and SEO management
- Proven leadership and people management skills. A team player with influencing skills to build a collaborative and inclusive culture in the company.
- Versatile communication skills; and ability to manage diverse organization structures and teams.
- Proven ability to analyse, forecast and set sales targets
- Strong customer service and people focus