Managing Director at Dream jobs Staffing Solution Pvt Ltd
Views:1051 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Sales - Investment Products - BFSI (13-20 yrs)
About the Role:
The role holder is primarily responsible for the Pnl for Investment products, develop and implements strategic plans to manage Third-party alliances and Investment Products (Mutual Funds, Alternative Investments like PMS, Structured Products, equity broking) for the Bank.
Strategic/ Managerial Responsibilities
- Own the full Pnl for the products and team of advisors on the ground.
- Develop and implement strategic plans in line with the division's objectives.
- Supports the development of the workforce plan for the division by providing inputs on its own department's workforce forecasts.
- Manages and control the operating framework for the department, provides guidance and support, ensures implementation and review of work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards and continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with various regulations across RBI and SEBI
- Responsible for Products and Portfolio for Investment Products (Mutual Funds, Alternative Investments like PMS, Structured Products, Bonds)
- Work closely with key heads in different regions of Retail Banking.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers, Investment Counsellors and Relationship Banking Head's in the Affluent Banking division.
- Developing and appointing new business/channel partners to expand product reach in the market and working with the channel/distributors to assist them to promote a product.
- Product management of investment products, which include Mutual Funds, Portfolio Advisory Services and Bonds. Ensure that the product suite is updated as per the channel requirements.
- Manage relationships with product manufacturers including commercial negotiations and marketing events.
- Would work closely with product and distribution team and would provide inputs on building a robust franchise.
- To frame & implement policies for business partnership. Streamline various strategies like a value proposition for retail investors / affiliated bodies.
- Supervise operations at the back end for Investment products.
- Manage the digital journeys for the products
- Will be responsible for portfolio review and AUM.
- Help Design and execute goal sheet, variable pay, career plan, the hierarchy for the Wealth RM's.
- Analyzing & identifying key levers to scale business and manage profitability
- Overcoming complex business challenges and making high stake decisions; driving the new product launches, establishing strategic partnerships and accelerating growth & achieving desired goals.
- Devise product and distribution strategy taking into consideration market analysis, competitor analysis and how to leverage upon brand, financial planning and wealth management Expertise.
- Manage relationships with channel teams, across levels, to enhance sales of investment products through product, events and campaign support.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.