HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:3847 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Head - Sales HR - Travel/Auto Leasing Business (14-16 yrs)
We are looking for a Strategic Sales HR Head for a Leader in Travel/Auto Industry.
This position is responsible for managing entire Human Resources Function and advising and influencing the business functions on Sales HR related matters.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Responsible for all the HR activities related to the direct and the indirect staff.
- Manpower Management - Recruitment and hiring for direct and indirect, Induction, Orientation of the new joinee as per plan.
- Maintain healthy occupancy rate as suggested by the management for on-roll and off-roll employees and track occupancy levels month on month.
- Support Target and incentive rollout for all sales team members including ensuring awareness, appreciation and alignment by sales team on the same for the branch.
- Drive People Agenda in sales team through pre planned reach Out activities at regular intervals
- Ensure & facilitate sales processes like monthly scheduling of meetings facilitating the communication flow & alignment of the entire system from HO to the field as well as providing a channel of feedback from people to the organization.
- Collate & Verify the monthly tour programme of the sales team in the branch & track deviations if any.
- Performance Management & Development - Facilitate goal setting, measures, review and final rating and maintaining records of the same.
- Compensation Management - Conduct Survey / study on the trends in compensation and evaluate / suggest accordingly for field force and indirect field force.
- Regular update on sharing HR best practices in the industry with specific reference to sales team.
- Facilitating in Identifying training needs for the branch & in executing training calendar for the entire sales team through internal and external resources
- Managing the attrition of the team and ensuring the exit tracking and process implementation.
- Ensure full & final settlements including statutory obligations are fulfilled for the both direct and indirect employees.
- Engagement interventions with the team to improvise on their productivity and effectiveness for direct & indirect employees.
- Prepare and follow up on the career progression plan and development of the same.
- Facilitate in identifying talents of on-roll and off-roll team and help in career progression initiatives.
Person Specifications :
Education : MBA in HR from a reputed institute
Experience : 12 to 16 years in HR with background in Auto/ Travel Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.