Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:3510 Applications:723 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Head - Sales HR (14-15 yrs)
Head Sales HR
Scope: To manage the HR function for the sales organisation in a consumer-facing business environment. Working closely with the stakeholders the incumbent will be responsible for a gamut of HR responsibilities.
The requirement of Education, Experience and Key Skills:
MBA/PGDM/ PGDHR from leading institutions
- 14 plus years of post-qualification experience involving a range of HR responsibilities
- Should have experience of Heading HR for Sales involving work content similar to stated responsibilities.
- High energy and mobility are essential attributes being sought
- Prior experience of working across various states in India is desired
- Exceptional analytical abilities, mature, excellent communication & people skills, are essential.
- Demonstrated strong business orientation to help sales deliver desired results.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To partner with the sales team with a view to increasing the effectiveness of the sales teams
- To develop and implement suitable sales HR practices to help drive sustainable results
- Salesforce planning skill assessment and enhancement
- Structuring, manpower planning, and talent need analysis
- Hiring and bringing required talent on board
- Talent engagement and development
- Performance evaluation and motivation of the teams
- Polices & processes adherence and improvements
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future