Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:1412 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:279
Head - Sales - DSA Channel - NBFC/FinTech (15-20 yrs)
- Setup and manage the entire direct sales agent channel process and infrastructure for the lending vertical of the company
- Build direct sales agent channel strategy in line with industry best practices meeting the broad objective of company policy
- Responsible to drive sales generation through the DSA channel
- Develop strategies for negotiations with DSA partners to have a competitive edge, drive consumer acquisition and engagement in a cost-effective manner
- Work closely with Credit and Analytics team to reduce cost of acquisition and improve wallet share per DSA
- Responsible for evaluating new DSA agencies; providing DSA recommendations; DSA performance monitoring
- Research about the best industry practices, benchmark and adopt the best incentive practices in the industry
- Ensure compliance with the credit/product policies, track DSA costs, ensure cost control and reduction
- Review activity reports to ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory norms, cost control; rectify any deviation
- Build and maintain close relations with DSA agency firms and individuals to ensure a larger share of business; to capture good quality customers
- Support the product and operations team in the DSA on-boarding process
- Responsible for extending sales support for DSAs, timely resolution of queries
- Responsible for DSA training in collaboration with product teams; ensure that that the field force remains updated about the product features
- Graduate/Post Graduate with minimum 15 years experience in finance industry with at least 8-10 years in managing national or large direct sales agent channel team of a top tier bank/ NBFC/ fintechs in India.
- Experience in building direct sales agent channel operations from the ground-up and scaling them would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.