Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:177 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Sales - Cyber Security (10-15 yrs)
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Cyber Security Sales Representative to join our dynamic sales team. The primary responsibility of this role is to drive revenue growth by identifying and closing new business opportunities within the cyber security market. The successful candidate will leverage their knowledge of cyber security solutions and industry trends to effectively articulate the value proposition of our products and services to prospective clients. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of our company while helping organizations enhance their security posture.
- Identify and engage with potential clients in the target market to generate new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders.
- Understand client needs and challenges related to cyber security, and present tailored solutions that address those needs effectively.
- Conduct product demonstrations, presentations, and discussions to showcase the benefits and features of our cyber security offerings.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including pre-sales engineers and technical experts, to ensure accurate scoping and solution design for prospective clients.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve revenue targets and meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies in the cyber security domain.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to expand professional network and generate leads.
- Prepare and submit sales reports, forecasts, and pipeline updates to sales management.
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales, preferably in the cyber security industry.
- Strong knowledge of cyber security solutions, technologies, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to build and nurture client relationships, and effectively manage sales cycles.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve sales targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tracking tools.
- Degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.