Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:1906 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Head - Sales - Coworking Space - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (9-12 yrs)
Exp: 9 - 12 years
CTC: 40 - 50 LPA
Involves creating and implementing the strategy, leading the team to achieve challenging sales targets, launching new products and scaling across all markets, building and investing in the team culture, hiring and developing top talent, and collaborating with lots of various stakeholders.
- Manage revenue, sales targets, and other KPIs for the region
- Successfully hire, train and manage the growing sales team in the region
- Define key sales and marketing strategies for the region, budgets required to deliver, and drive successful execution to achieve results
- Lead and manage the Sales Managers/leads and effectively leverage centralized inbound and outbound team
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions including data management and sales processes to achieve team goals
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to customize offerings and contractual agreements to larger members
- Work with Marketing (Digital & Brand), Events and other support teams in designing and implementing strategies around sales growth and member experience
- Work closely with the sales and growth operations to constantly analyse results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes and programs
- Build strategy to on-board majority of SME's and Startups's as The Mesh CoWork members.
- MBA from a premier college
- 9+ years of experience in sales leadership
- Experience working in high-growth and/or early stage company environments
- Expert presentation, analytical, meeting management, process definition, and communication skills
- Experience managing managers and producing exceptional results
- A willingness to travel and spend sufficient time on the road to understand the business
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and process driven
- Highly adaptable and excited to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative, ability to create relationships quickly with colleagues and partners in the business
- A sense of humor even when things get tough; willingness to go above and beyond to support the team and get things done, even if it sometimes means helping others with their work
Skills: Space Selling, Sales & Marketing, Team Management, Communication Skills, Task Master, Good Analytical Skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.