CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:709 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Sales - Call Centre (10-15 yrs)
Head - Call Centre- Sales
Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ensures service and sales targets, SLA's and KPI's are continually reviewed and expectations are met with optimum levels of quality & service delivery.
- Review management information and make suggestions, recommendations as to improvements across the contact centre.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of Team Leaders and Agents. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure better performance and succession planning.
- Embed a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets
- Identifying and instilling best practice, processes and systems and drive continuous improvement environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.