Head - Sales Accounting & MIS - Plant - CA (10-17 yrs)
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing support to top management in decision making for pricing, procurement and other allied business activities. Being leadership role, dealing with other departmental heads, stakeholders and external agencies is major part of role along with following specific roles
- To plan and define guidelines for various systems and processes that needs to be followed by the department to ensure efficient delivery as per defined timelines
- To prepare and plan for control processes that needs to be followed within the department
- To ensure overall monitoring of various accounts like
- General accounts
- Purchase accounts
- Sales accounts
- To ensure timely finalization, consolidation and closing of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and Yearly accounts as per the accounting / statutory requirements
- To ensure timely and proper accounting of gas purchases, RLNG Sales and other transactions
- To ensure timely and proper local and foreign payments
- To coordinate with various departments for accounts and financial purposes
- To present Accounts to Board of Directors/ committee for approval Cost Audit and related activities
- To advise on minimization of double taxation
- To plan and provide guidelines for taxation compliance as per the statutory requirements
- To ensure timely preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly and annual taxation reports as per reporting guidelines
- To coordinate for and ensure smooth and timely closing of the Tax audit for the organization
- Investment on daily surplus as per board guidelines
- To plan and prepare for management board's approval on investment
- Continuous monitoring and tracking treasury updates for efficient treasury management.
MIS AND REPORTS
- To ensure generation of reports on analysis of various cost control and reduction analysis.
- To ensure the preparation of all monthly and quarterly reports
- To review and scrutinize various proposals on financial and commercial angles
- To ensure proper compliance to all statutory Acts related to Finance and Accounts
- To examine & comply with PNGRB regulations in commercial & financial matters.
- To ensure timely completion of audits, assessments required under various statutes applicable
- To coordinate with the Stat auditors for timely closing of quarterly and yearly accounts
- To ensure maintenance of proper accounts, reports and compliance to all legal and statutory audit requirements
- To coordinate with internal and external auditor for audit related work
Required Candidate profile
Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost Accountant (ICWA / CMA)
Experience: Minimum 10 years of post-qualification experience preferably in Manufacturing or Textile
Other Requirements: The position is responsible for driving the finance team on financial operation & controls, banking / insurance, investment & taxation matters. The positions is also responsible for treasury management, ensuring and coordinating for audits, regulatory requirements and payments.
Job Location: Silvassa / Vapi - Plant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.