Sr Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Antal International
Views:3007 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Head - Safety/EHS - Mfg/Auto (8-12 yrs)
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes.
- Recommend process and product safety features that will reduce employees' exposure to chemical, physical, and biological work hazards.
- Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Install safety devices on machinery, or direct device installation.
- Investigate industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine causes and preventive measures.
- Review plans and specifications for construction of new machinery or equipment to determine whether all safety requirements have been met.
- Report or review findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, or environmental testing.
- Interview employers and employees to obtain information about work environments and workplace incidents.
- Evaluate adequacy of actions taken to correct health inspection violations.
- Review employee safety programs to determine their adequacy.
Antal International Network
Tel: +91 80 65682908
Suite 101. Floor 1, 5/2, Trump Tower, Eagle street, Langford town, Bangalore -560 025; INDIA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.