HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:278 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Risk & Portfolio - Credit Card (13-21 yrs)
The purpose of this role is to provide independent Oversight to first line of defense by defining appropriate risk related guardrails, ensuring sound governance principles and procedures, conducting review of various credit extension frameworks to identify enhancement opportunities, and performing granular portfolio analysis to detect risk trends.
Desirable : Ability to understand and validate various risk models including credit card and other retail credit risk models
1. Define the Risk Appetite Framework and various guardrails for the Credit Card Portfolio within which the business must operate
2. Conduct in-depth portfolio monitoring analysis to detect emerging risk trends, draw learnings in areas of credit extension decisioning and highlight opportunity areas to first line risk takers
3. Review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and provide meaningful recommendations. Check if SOPs are aligned to underlying policies from Cards Risk perspective
4. Undertake targeted reviews and analysis of existing processes/frameworks to identify enhancement opportunities in design and make meaningful recommendations to stake holders
5. Define & ensure adherence to sound governance practices in areas of Credit extension
6. Provide regular update on Credit Card Risk to Senior Management/various committees (including Board)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.