Founder at Serving Skill
Views:5153 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Risk Management - Consumer Goods (10-16 yrs)
Initially to start as an individual contributor, this position will be responsible for :
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the companys previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
- Establishing the level of risk, the company are willing to take
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience. (Educating the Board about the most significant risks to the business; ensuring business heads understand the risks that might affect their departments; ensuring individuals understand their own accountability for individual risks)
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risks
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
- Experience required: Min 10-15 years in Risk Management and background of creating an ERM is a must.
- Professional qualification only like CA, MBA, Risk Management certifications.
Exp: 10-16 years
Number of Position: 1
Domain: Accounting/Corporate Finance
Work Location: United Arab Emirates
City : Dubai
Annual Salary : AED 660000-720000
Client Description :
The client is a USD 6 billion diversified consumer goods company having presence in over 5 continents.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.