Key Account Manager - HR at Altaa Vistaa Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:454 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Head - Rewards - AdTech - IIM/SCMHRD/TISS/NMIMS/ISB/IMT/XLRI (7-15 yrs)
Head - Rewards - AdTech - IIM/SCMHRD/TISS/NMIMS/ISB/IMT/XLRI
What will you be doing?
- Provide strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, and communication of our Total Rewards programs across all geographies including wellness, benefits, compensation, incentives, equity and other people practices.
- Develop differentiated Total Rewards philosophy and supporting practices.
- Partner with business teams to develop and deliver a market and functional relevant total reward strategy that drives business outcomes.
- Partner with the functional HR teams to deliver relevant, competitive practices to enable attraction and retention of talent.
- Create the overall people cost plan for the group organization and individual companies; support Business and Finance teams in creating measures and models to manage people cost budgets for business ROI
- Build new equity plans and philosophy basis evolution of individual companies. Manage the company's existing stock plan; design ranges, monitor stock pool availability and allocation.
- Develop annual cash and equity budgets in line with organization costs and business results
- Evaluate or assess data (internal and external) and global compensation trends and make recommendations for current talent positioning, new hire salaries, promotional increases, global transfer assignments, market adjustments across geographies. Understand business and talent context, to evaluate the prevalent rewards trends (cash and equity) across geographies.
- Design and conduct and/or facilitate training to HR business and functional teams, managers, and employees on key compensation and total rewards issues, concepts, or processes to socialize understanding and aid independent decision making.
- Introduce systems in place to ensure data accuracy and dissipation of compensation information to relevant stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- A creative, problem solver
- Bias for execution, willing to get their hands dirty amidst lack of systems and processes
- Comfort to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to question the status-quo, to not settle for the expected
- Business acumen; ability to connect industry trends, ecosystem changes, role profiles, etc.
- Exposure to functional expertise in other geographies
- 7 - 15 Years of experience; Experience in IT/ Product/ Tech space or experience with consulting firms across industries, experience through different domains in HR.
- Qualification : Full Time MBA from Top B-School (Preferred)
Why Join Us?
- You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology.
- We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking.
- Our culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!