Talent Acquisition & Content Development at AceProHR
Views:848 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Revenue Assurance - IT (8-25 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: IBS Software Services
I. General Description
- Hardcore experience in Order to Cash function, handling a direct line team of minimum 4-5 members.
- Experience in an IT set up, preferably a SaaS based product Company (will be preferred).
- Professionally qualified CA with corporate experience (post qualification of 8 + years.).
- Would be part of Global controllership team.
- Responsible for strict adherence to all process, procedures and accounting policies.
- Ensure timely monthly/quarterly/annual closing of books in his/her own areas and audit of the same.
- Need to interact directly with the Auditors at the level of Audit partner
II. KRAs (Technical)
- Technically sound with good understanding on Accounting Standards (sound understanding of IFRS 15)
- Ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all aspects of Order to Cash, namely:
a. Order Booking
c. Revenue Assurance, and
d. Collections on a periodic basis
- Contract review and determination of the accounting as per the accounting standard and policy to be adopted for revenue recognition
- Technical evaluation of the customer contracts under IFRS and preparation of the technical accounting memos (where ever required)
- Supporting business teams on contract structuring and deal negotiations
- Partner directly with leaders of business throughout the organization, to support them in contracting, review of customer receivables, and related activities in O2C function.
- Indirect Tax operating compliance in Order to Cash Function
- Balance Sheet Review relating to items pertaining to Order to Cash and effective management of Working Capital items relating to function
- Company is in the process of implementing new ERP. The person should have in depth knowledge in business processes related to O2C. Also relevant exposure in ERP implementation in past would be an added advantage, as he / she would be responsible for ensuring timely implementation, data migration and completion of ERP in O2C function.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Sound financial acumen and analytical capabilities
- Outcome oriented approach
- Quick turnaround with quality deliverables
- Persistence and high energy levels
- Meticulous planning and organizing skills
- Collaborates and coordinates information flow with other staffs and business units for optimal corporate decisions
- Understanding of ERP is Must
- Zero Errors in revenue recognition and Zero tolerance on tax / reporting compliances
- Front ending the audit process on quarterly/yearly basis under PCAOB standards
- Ensure compliance with the local regulatory reporting requirements in relation to accounting and financial reporting compliances for the geographies assigned.
- Good management skills across Inter and Intra department coordination.