Senior HR Executive at Finaks Advisory Services
Views:2830 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Revenue Assurance - FMCG/BPO/IT (6-15 yrs)
Revenue Assurance Head
Job Description :
- Worked in hard-core Revenue assurance role not a generic Controller profile with AP, AR treasury etc.
Job Description Scope :
- Responsible for delivering best in class Revenue processes and ensuring that there are no revenue leakages
- Bill rate analysis - Analyze all the projects with low bill rate and investigate the reason. Special attention for FMB, UFP and FFP projects
- No revenue leakage - all expense are billed, track utilization ratio, analyze effort movement, onsite/ offshore ratio etc.
- Approval for exception to standard process like revenue recognition where no PO is available, advance invoicing, revenue through event for T&M projects
- Ensure revenue recognition meets ASC 606 requirements
- Ensure end to end control over revenue numbers and analysis of swing MOM and QOQ - Customer-wise, VBU-wise, Vertical-wise etc
- Analysis of UBR/RAR write-off
- Review of all revenue agreements - past and new
- UBR and RAR ageing analysis
- Review of all revenue schedules
- Prepare RCM for O2C process and ensure that all internal controls are documented and are operating effectively
- Understand invoice cancelation issues - Identify the pattern and reasons and process improvement around the same
- Review the revenue process of acquired entities and align with global process
- PO balance should reflect correct information - Improve the process
- Monthly Revenue closure and preparation of variance report.Perform detailed revenue analysis, forecast & calculations and reporting on monthly basis.
- Develop revenue recognition policies and revenue generation standards
- Expert accounting knowledge for USGAAP and IFRS
- Experience in handling SOX compliance
- Work with cross-functional teams (CFT) in resolving financial and revenue
- Exposure in bill rate analysis, billing leakage
- Expsoure On US GAAP, IFRS, IndAs.
Qualification : CA/CWA/ MBA