Head at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:1341 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:249
Head - Retention Marketing - Online Gaming - IIM/ISB/IIFT/MDI (4-7 yrs)
Position/Role Description :
- When a player makes a first deposit on card game, he becomes a cash player. The Retention team's role is to maximize the lifetime value from cash players by reducing attrition and increasing monetization from these players.
- We are looking for a senior marketing professional to head Retention marketing for RummyCircle.
- The Head of Retention Marketing will report to the Director of Player Retention & Loyalty and will be responsible for both strategy and operations for increasing player engagement on the platform. The key target for the role will be to maximise the lifetime value from players acquired on platform.
- The role will include design and execution of marketing campaigns to existing players, contribution to product strategy to improve retention and allocation of promotional spends.
- The Head of Retention Marketing will manage a team of marketing managers, operations managers and content developers.
- The team will work together with Art and Content teams for campaign creatives, with the Retention Analytics/Data Science teams to analyze campaign performance/potential or gain behavioral insights, and with the Product team to execute Product strategy.
- The Head of Retention Marketing is expected to be comfortable with basic concepts of product design, basic data analysis and have a good eye for easy-to-understand creatives. The Head of Retention Marketing is also expected to be an effective leader who will mentor and guide the members in the Retention Marketing team.
Detailed Job Description :
1. Contribute significantly to retention marketing and product strategy.
2. Complete ownership of retention marketing campaigns, promotional budget allocation and communication to existing players.
3. Develop thorough understanding of the mindset of a rummy player.
4. Develop marketing campaigns to ensure maximum return on promotional budget. Work with art and content teams to ensure timely execution of campaigns with no errors.
5. Own the entire loyalty marketing for the platform - come up with more loyalty benefits and increase share of wallet
6. Analyze campaign and creative performance for continuous improvement in engagement with marketing communication.
7. Mentor the Retention Marketing team members to enable their professional growth.
1. 4-7 years of experience in digital marketing/retention marketing.
2. Degree in Management/Economics from a premier institute (IIMs/ISB/IIFT/MDI/SIBM etc.)
3. At least 2 years of experience in managing/leading teams.
4. Experience in owning end-to-end marketing with decision-making power for any online product is preferable.
5. Demonstrable ability to innovate and think out of the box
6. Ability to work with data to convert into actionable insights
7. Should be obsessed with enhancing customer experience
8. Strong written and oral communication skills
9. Interest in playing online games
Job Location : Mumbai/Bengaluru/Gurgaon