Recruitment Consultant at KPB Consultants
Views:909 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Retail Operations (8-16 yrs)
Head of Retail Operations
HEAD OF RETAIL OPERATIONS - MEDKART
Role: Head of Retail Operations
Location: Ahmedabad (Prahlad Nagar, 30% travel)
Salary: up to 25 LPA
Experience : 8+ years
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Head to drive end to end requirements for our business needs.
What you'll be doing :
- Developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Building strategies for maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Effectively communicating the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understanding category-specific landscapes and trends
- Driving the sales team of CSM & ASMs.
- Monitoring the costs, budgets & resources.
- Responsible for technology implementation and creating seamless information flow across the organization, the responsibility of reporting across all metrics to the board of the company.
- Leading and engaging with the human resources with responsibility of their recruitment, training and retention.
- Driving and developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department's performance against targets.
- Creating a go-to-market strategy for all new city launches and drive campaigns to kick off sales.
- Creating strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Identifying and solving team and customers issues strategically.
What are the skills that you'll need to succeed in this role :
Technical Skills (KPI will be based on these) :
- Business Awareness & Development
- Knowledge of Heading Profit Center
- Ability to Coach and Motivate Salesperson
- Sales Process Skills
- Pipeline Management Skills
- Market Knowledge
- Flexible Thinking
- Result Orientation
- Commitment to Learning
- Attention to Detail
- Professionalism (Attendance/Punctuality)
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
What are the perks in store for you?
- Dynamic learning environment
- Fun and cooperative team members and cross functions
- Travel Reimbursement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.