Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:1966 Applications:546 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Retail & Modern Trade - FMCG (10-16 yrs)
Head Retail & Modern Trade
- We are handling and exciting and challenging opportunity for the role of Head of Retail & Modern Trade for a leading Start up into Food & Beverage company.
- Lead resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning, launch planning and execution, development and execution of Joint Business Plans.
- Prepare and execute the off-line retail sales strategy encompassing specialty retail, modern and general trade
- Work within allocated marketing and promotional budgets to deliver targeted growth and brand building, provide clear and concise briefs to the marketing team for execution.
- Category management and Promotion planning.
- Driving operational efficiency for modern trade channel.
- Monitoring performance and taking corrective actions
- Lead resource for planning and negotiating for in-store activations, merchandising, sell-out plans with each account
- Achieving consistent growth by managing various internal and external stakeholders
- Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building.
- Lead resource for planning and negotiating for in-store activations, merchandising, sell-out plans with the accounts.
- Provide trade information, competitor's activities and market intelligent to company
- Manage Accounts receivables, Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts.
- Resolve customer's trade issues, complaints and operational matters.
- Manage and review outstation outlets through frequent market visit and liaising with local Sales Management.
Job location : Any Metro
B.Tech + MBA is preferred from FMCG Companies are preferred.
If interested to explore this opportunity please share your profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.