Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:4007 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Retail Liabilities Operations - Bank (10-20 yrs)
Head - Retail Liabilities Operations - Bank
Job Purpose :
- This role entails responsibility for management of all operational activities related to Retail Liabilities. This role is the central custodian of all Retail Liabilities documents and provides front end support to on board customers.
- The role bearer is primarily accountable for ensuring seamless maintaining of customer life cycle from on boarding to updating demographic changes in the system, fulfilling customer requests and providing best-in class service.
- This role has many internal and external interactions with key stakeholders and is a vital contributor to the organization's overall profitability and health.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead the entire Retail Liabilities Operations and ensure they are aligned with Bank's strategic goals and objectives
- Oversee the effectiveness of the management and the operational integrity of credit and loans processing in order to ensure proper delivery of facilities to the Bank for day to day functioning
- Spearhead the ATM management to ensure easy access for the customers
- Ensure the production and timely dispatch of welcome kit and cards to the appropriate branches and centers
- Work as an effective business partner in strategizing and driving the implementation of critical operational and regulatory practices for the bank such as compliance, Lending operations and operational risk and to institutionalize the standard frame work across the bank
- Leverage opportunities for wealth management services such as Mutual Funds, Insurance, Alternate Channels and Government to increase volume of fee based income
- Custodian of all centralized documents and forms from Branches ensuring high quality Record Management partnering with storage vendor
- Responsible for smooth functioning of the online fulfilment center solving queries from customers in real time
- Oversee quality initiatives across operations team for optimization of processes in order to improve TAT and upgradation of SLAs
- Employ tools such as automation and digitization to increase process efficiency
Secondary Responsibilities :
- Spearhead technological and digital upgradation in processes and systems in co-ordination with the technology team
- Keep abreast with global market trends and competitor strategies in key markets
- Spearhead initiative to reduce operational costs and drive strategies to increase profitability
Managerial & Leadership Responsibility :
- Customer first culture by driving the team to take up high degree servicing norms to ensure absolute customer delight
- Attract and retain best-in-class talent for key roles in their reporting structure
- Drive co-operation with the credit, technology, analytics and risk teams to ensure smooth functioning of business
- Partner with Policies team to ensure all decisions are taken within the prescribed framework.
Key Success Metrics : TAT, operational efficiency, Cost optimization, error percentage, quality of processing compliance, compliance, validation of KYC