Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3963 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Resource Management Group - IT (14-20 yrs)
Head RMG ( Resource Management Group) - IT Organisation
Role - Head RMG ( Resource Management Group) for an IT Organisation
Location : Delhi NCR
Job Description :
- The RMG head is responsible for the end-to-end resource management to ensure smooth and effective delivery functioning of the Organisation.
- The RMG head is expected to collaborate with key drivers of business (Delivery and Sales) and enable implementation of strategies towards 100% fulfillment of business needs and eventually YOY growth.
Job Responsibilities :
- Working in tandem with internal clients such as Partners/Directors/Delivery Heads/Program Managers on how to get the Utilizations on top for each service area and to review their team performance
- Build Talent Strategy and present functional KPI's & metrics to business leadership in alignment with business objectives (Lateral Hiring, Campus Hiring, Strategic leadership hiring etc.)
- Facilitate Employer Branding initiatives in consultation with leadership and marketing communication team and execute hiring plans (direct sourcing, employee referral, social media, job fairs, vendor management, industrial forums, gather market intelligence, build recruitment analytics etc.)
- Handle the entire gamut of Talent Demand - Supply Planning ( Annual Resource Planning,
- Resource Utilization, Bench Management, Project Staffing, Internal Role Progression Plan; Resource pyramid Optimization, Training Need Assessment, Internal resource movement, Skill cross training & fulfillment, Onsite-Offshore resource Mix, Employer Branding, Leadership Hiring, Campus Hiring, Succession Planning, Temp hiring etc.)
Recruitment process optimization :
- Configure processes & policies to ensure Zero Revenue Loss due to fulfillment issues.
- Connect with delivery to get forecast and plan better. Maintain and continuously improve MIS that can not only reflect RMG performance but also helps in key decision making.
Preferred Candidate :
- A Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) preferably in HR from a reputed organization.
- Minimum 14+ years of overall experience is a must.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in RMG functions in IT Industry is a must.
- Minimum 5 to 6 yrs of Team management exp is a must.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills