HR manager at Lavish Nutritions LLP
Views:253 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Research & Development - Formulation - Nutraceuticals & Nutricosmetics (7-10 yrs)
Position Overview :
Location : Mumbai
To Head R&D Formulation development of Nutraceutical and Nutricosmetics
- At least 10 years- experience, with a minimum of 3 years of handling projects independently, of formulation development of Nutricosmetics, Nutraceutical Products, Health Supplements
- Strong ability to coordinate multiple projects, ability to prioritize and work well under time constraints.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Research, develop and optimize product formulations for brand products within Nutricosmetics, Nutraceutical and Health Supplement Products portfolio, ensuring they adhere to all Indian Regulatory requirements, out class competition and live up to customer expectations.
- Responsible for developing new and improved dietary supplement formulations including film-coated tablets, chewable tablets, two-piece capsules and powder blends
- Lead the development of robust, stable and effective formulations for manufacturing at 3rd party manufacturers
- Establish stability of each product by getting stability testing (accelerated/on-going) done on all new products and review/report results in collaboration with Quality Assurance Dept.
- Participate in the set-up and commissioning of R&D and pilot-scale facilities starting from facility identification up to procurement and installation of equipment and instrumentations.
- Evaluate raw materials for suitability and standardize their specifications/requirements. Work with procurement and finance team to select materials (excipients / active ingredients) that meet financial goals and contribute to cost saving initiatives of the company.
- Recommend ingredients/processes which will improve overall cost of each product. Identify substitutes for imported raw materials.
- Coordinate with Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Operations, QC/QA and Supply Departments to ensure that projects are planned and executed in a timely manner.
- Lead technology transfer and scale-up operations to manufacture products in-house/outsourced manufacturers.
- Conduct field trial of new products and ensuring product performance suiting the recommended application.
- Train the team on the latest developments. Provide technical support and training materials to marketing