Head - Research & Development - Drilling Fluid Products - Refinery (12-22 yrs)
ONE OF LARGEST GLOBAL REFINERY IS ASPIRING TO HIRE HEAD OF LAB / FORMULATIONS IN DUBAI Heading R&D of Drilling Fluid products and operating a full-fledged R&D lab (chemicals/additives.)
- Designing and development of new products for Oilfield chemistry.
- Leading improvements in existing product portfolio and required modifications from time to time.
- Heading the Laboratory for day to day activities for QC testing and QA purposes.
- Trouble shooting link between plants and central R&D lab.
- Helping internal Sales Team in providing the requisite information regarding Product Specification Sheets, MSDS, and Certificate of Analysis etc.
- Assisting the Supply Chain Group on the development of product specifications on sourcing of new raw materials and qualification of new vendors.
- Imparting training and guidance to chemists on day-to-day testing.
- To handle the team and provide technical guidance & directives and resolve both technical and administrative issues
Desired Skills and Experience:-
- Candidate shall be PHD/Msc. in Chemistry having more than 12 years of relevant experience in Mud Chemistry Lab and R&D.
- Preferably should be from a service company or oilfield chemical manufacturing company.
- Should have strong leadership quality and must be able to handle team, subordinates and work as a team.
- Should have sound knowledge of performance testing of Drilling Fluid products and have spent maximum tenure in the same field.
- Should be efficient in maintaining laboratory assets, documents, and heading a large team of chemists.
- Position will be based in Dubai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.