Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:656 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Regulatory Compliance - NBFC (5-13 yrs)
This is regarding opening with a leading NBFC as a Head Regulatory Compliance
Designation : Head Regulatory Compliance
Experience : 5 to 13 years in compliance-related activities with the NBFC or BFSI sector
Education : CS or MBA or LLB
Location : Mumbai
Job Role :
- Liaising with various regulatory and government bodies for approval updates and ad hoc requests/query
- Dealing with queries raised by RBI or any other statutory bodies
- Liaise and build relations with the Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India Depositories, and other statutory authorities; Periodically provide returns/forms required by them.
- To provide advice to management on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines
- Highlight alleged violations of RBI laws, rules and regulations applicable to NBFCs and recommend procedures for corrective action.
- Preparing and providing Compliance report on a regular basis
- Drafting and review of all policies and agreements as per applicable compliance framework
- Conducting internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including periodic review of the Department.
- Obtaining data from various departments, review of the same before submission to RBI during the inspection.
- Assist in advising management of the legal, regulatory implication of proposed new initiatives of the Company.
If this excites you kindly apply with the updated CV and the following details :
- Current CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice Period :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.