Founder and CEO at OpportuneJobs.com
Views:470 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Head - Regional Processing Centre - Microfinance Institution (12-20 yrs)
Organization: A leading Microfinance Institution.
Position: Head- Regional Processing Centre (RPC)
1. Responsible for setup and smooth operation of all Regional Processing Centres of the Organization.
2. Ensuring strict adherence to Internal Policies and Regulatory Guidelines including Audit Compliance, MIS, Internal Process and Controls etc.
3. Team Management and ensuring TATs for processing of transactions are adhered to.
4. Increase efficiency & reduce delivery timings; automation of processes to ensure accuracy and speed.
5. Review of operational procedures in order to ease the workflow, achieve better customer service & enhance productivity.
6. Ensure RPCs Operate within the budget allocated and reduce cost per unit.
7. Undertake problem solving exercises which include cause & effects, evaluation of alternatives and take appropriate action.
8. Periodic review of team productivity and publishing dashboard to the senior management
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Scale RPCs across regions and ensure all branches are supported with RPC services for the business growth as per business plan.
2. Ensure various Customer KYCs and other Enrollment/Loan documents are processed across RPCs for quality, eligibility and accuracy of information in different processes.
3. Ensure that the Helpdesk services are provided by RPCs to all branches including tracking and resolution of all branch issues related to various processes.
4. Ensure all other activities handled by RPCs including tele calling services to Branches and customers are completed as per expected timelines with optimal productivity.
5. Ensure all process predefined TATs are adhered to by all RPCs in various process handled.
6. Tracking staff and resource availability, productivity and performance across RPCs and facilitating recruitment and purchases
7. Ensure resources productivity is beyond expectations most of the time & also shuffle resources for efficient TAT maintenance.
8. Also forecast processing load and ensure resource planning on timely basis.
9. Implement RPC process/portal improvements in coordination with different functions for optimal processing at RPCs
10. Ensure all RPCs are trained on latest processes and policy including software application processes on ongoing basis.
11. All issues/concerns reported by RPCs are addressed within predefined TATs in coordination with the IT Team.
12. Ensure timely dissemination of RPC related MIS reports to all relevant Stakeholders.
13. Ensure RPCS achieve "Strong" Audit ratings and all compliance requirements are met on timely basis.
14. Ensure High staff Retention across RPCs with adequate staff trainings based on need assessments.
15. Any other responsibilities as assigned.
1. Must have Exposure to Microfinance Operations
2. Must have handled multiple regional units with overall team size greater than 200-300 team members
3. Good to have exposure to Retail Finance Operations
4. Excellent leadership and communication skills
5. of Technologies involved including HelpDesk solutions, Tele-calling automation, project/process management
6. Excellent MS Office Skills
7. 12+ years of experience
Academic Qualifications Required: Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline