Head - Record To Report & Treasury - Advertising & Public Relation Firm - CA (15-22 yrs)
Industry - Advertising / PR / MR / Events
Category - Finance
Skills - RTR, R2R, Treasury, Record to Report, Shared Services, General Ledger, General Accounting
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration :
Job Description - As the Head-R2R and Treasury the incumbent will be responsible to head the Record to Report and Treasury Accounting function of the Captive Shared Service Centre in Mumbai City, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Client Details :
Our client is a leader in the advertising and PR industry with revenues upwards of 15 Billion Pounds. They are a British Multi-National with a presence in 112 countries and an employee strength of 130,000 plus across the world. They are a creative transformation company with several leading brands in India. They have a Captive shared service unit setup in Mumbai that looks after back-office accounting for their entities.
As a Head-R2R and Treasury, you will be reporting to the Managing Director of the Shared Service Centre and your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 70-80 FTEs involved in General accounting, trial balance preparation, preparation of monthly statements, treasury accounting, cash flow management etc for all the Indian entities.
- Set and manage Record to Report and Treasury tower performance and strategic direction, while ensuring smooth delivery of day-to-day operations
- Lead and coordinates activities of team members engaged in these processes and sub-processes. The responsibilities include efficiently and effectively lead delivery of the function for Finance Function regionally and the BUs with the scope, KPIs, SLAs, lead and motivate the teams, timely submissions of the reports, ensure continuous improvement of processes, and absorbing new work from BUs into operations in order to deliver high quality/low-cost services to BUs
- Identify potential process risks, establish control plans and monitor the impact and ensure smooth migrations
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement via, Bright Ideas, Lean Projects, Green belt & Black Belt Projects.
- Responsible for providing solutions expertise for new process transition within the tower
As a successful Head-R2R and Treasury, you are a Chartered Accountant with 15 plus years of experience in the Record to Report and Treasury Accounting function with a shared service center. You would currently be at a Director level or above and handling a team of 60+ people. You would have excellent communication and leadership skills and be highly energetic. Experience with ERP system Maconomy is a plus.
Job Offer :
- The opportunity to work with a world-renowned Advertising and PR company in Mumbai City
- Progress quickly in your career
- Work closely with the leadership of the company
- Access top quartile salaries and benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dhvani Shah on +91 (0)22 4236 3393.
Contact - Dhvani Shah - +91 (0)22 4236 3393
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.