Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:607 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Record To Report - Healthcare - CA (8-18 yrs)
Head -Record to Report (R2R) -Healthcare
Experience : 8+ years.
Qualification : CA (Mandatory 1st attempt or 2nd attempt)
6 day working - Healthcare.
Work from office role
Corporate - PAN India role
Reports to CFO :
Key Responsibilities :
- Preparation of month-end and year-end financial statements within established timelines; Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes.
- Analyze P&L and Trial Balance for the month close and advise GL team to post any GL entries
- Review of Balance sheet account reconciliation and monitoring controls
- Develop tools and formats for smart analysis and quicker turnaround on financial reports
- Design accounting policies and ensure compliance Ind AS, IFC and all regulatory reporting frameworks
- Follow - up and clearing open reconciling items in Account reconciliation
- Ensuring all provisions are taken on monthly basis
- General Accounting
- Inventory valuation
- Lead statutory audit with quarterly limited review
Functional knowledge / skills:
- Working knowledge of Ind AS, Companies Act, Income tax w.r.t. audit & financial reporting
- Attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Strong analytical skill
- Ability to create new solutions, redesigning existing methods and procedure
- Lead the team to provide internal and external audit support.
- Heading the AP function with a team size of 10 resources.
AP Function operation management (P2P):
- Ensure smooth running of AP & Procurement processes, Oversee the payment processes to all vendors as per schedule
- Managing complete Accounts Payables cycle from receipt of invoices to payments including documentation.
- Cross-checking the payments uploaded by team and verifying on the portal for releasing to vendor.
- Ensure that the AP & Invoicing process is being done as per the SLA
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities.
- Ensuring the vendor accounting is proper by making different controls and checks for the accounting and payments.
- Develop best practices, provide leadership, guidance to the leads for automations, process harmonization, standardization and improvements
- Ensuring the Project/ capital advances are processed and adjusted in a proper manner.
- Ensure all accounts payables policies, procedures and authority matrix are adhered including employees travel and related expenses.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries wherever required as per company policies.
- Identify and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues. Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances. Reconciliation of Vendor Accounts.
- Ensuring all the Provisioning, prepaid/adjustments, stock and transfer entries are closed for month-end.
- Book Closure-Provisioning, Review of P&L.
- Circulating cost flash to regional heads, Discussing the variances and closing the regioanl PL.
- Ensure timely availability of management reports for periodical review.
- Produce / interpret and analyze weekly, monthly dashboards.
- Preparing the monthly & Quarterly schedules - Creditors, payables, advances, provisions etc
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports. Attending ad-hoc request on time to time basis.
- Ensure all accounts payables policies, procedures and authority matrix are adhered including employees travel and related expenses. Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoices. Managing to get the information and approvals from operations, ex: related to cash transactions or any invoice in case of query.
- Facilitating the details to tax team for tax returns filling and responding to departmental queries.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Review of Old Creditors payable and advances - Proposing for write off.
- Review of Creditors Ageing, Advances to suppliers, Capital advances, employee advances and provision
- Ensure timely payment to SMSE vendor and facilitating Related Party vendor reports or reporting.
- Open GRN follow up, Provisioning & Accounting
- Document Management system - Filling of Documents into respective files.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.